Obstetrician Laredo, TX
Throughout your Pregnancy: What to Expect, you want to have complete confidence and trust in your obstetrician. At Advanced Institute for Women’s Health in Laredo, Texas, our comprehensive obstetrics and Prenatal Care includes state-of-the art testing and monitoring to ensure the healthiest possible outcome for you and your baby.
Each member of our caring staff, obstetricians Dr. Jose Vazquez-Vicente, and nurse practitioner Gabriela G. Villalba FNP-BC, look forward to welcoming your new baby into the world.
Our obstetrics services include:
- Preconception and genetic counseling
- Male Infertility & Reproductive Endocrinology, family planning, and artificial intrauterine insemination
- Prenatal Care and education
- Pregnancy: An Overview- Early Signs and Symptoms
- Teen pregnancies
- Fetal assessment and monitoring, including sonography / Pregnancy Ultrasound
- Diabetes screening and management of type 1, type 2, or Diabetes - Gestational during pregnancy
- High-Risk Pregnancy, including multiple births
- Delivery options including Labor Stages & Vaginal Birth and elective Cesarean Section (C-Section)
- Cord blood banking options
- Post-partum care
At Advanced Institute for Women’s Health, we also offer 3D and 4D Pregnancy Ultrasound for any expectant mothers in the Laredo area, even women who are not patients in our practice. No matter what your budget, you’ll find a range of packages and prices for 3D ultrasound, 4D ultrasound, and gender determination. Our 3D/4D ultrasound services can be used from 28 weeks to full-term.
For the best obstetrical care in Laredo, Texas, call Advanced Institute for Women’s Health at (956) 712-BABY (2229) to make your appointment today.